Happy new year! And with the new year comes a new release. Check out the release notes:
- Fixed crash you get when you press a joystick button if you don’t have a 3dConnexion device installed.
- Now when you click on the Curve Presets button, it no longer resets the curve.
- Now the keyboard driver is reset on CMJ startup.
- Updated support for most recent 3dconnexion devices.
- Added extra delay on CMJ shutdown so that it has more time to release HID devices and speech recognition interfaces.
- Fixed crash encountered if you click on the registration splash screen Close button.
- Binding an output axis when a voice prefix has been set now works.