This release features bug fixes and tweaks to the voice recognition so that it should work better on non-English Windows.
Check out the full release notes here, or read below.
- Added a language selector to the voice configuration screen.
- Added a speech recognition threshold setting to the voice configuration screen. This helps make recognition more accurate. Default value is 92, good values are between 80-95. Higher values give more accurate recognition.
- Changing the microphone setting no longer requires a restart of the app.
- Dialog windows when using darker themes no longer briefly flicker white when opening.
- The app no longer locks up when creating a new folder during profile export on a secondary monitor. – You no longer need to restart the app to update the app target list.