We have been working over the past year on version 5, and we are really pleased with how it turned out.It is now available for download and purchase and comes in two flavors: Standard and Pro.
New features, tons of bug fixes, and easier to use all around. We received many suggestions for improving v4.3, and we listened. Need a shoot button on the live view screen. Check. Need better full-screen options. Check. Need better batch data access. Check. And we even had some ideas of our own (which is kind of scary). See what’s new in version 5 here.
Some of the many new features
- Added support for the Df, D610, D5300, D4S
- Replaced the image browser with something way better.
- Added support for the DSUSB1, StackShot, 3D Controllers
- Added a dedicated workflow for creating a stop motion video.
- Added more themes, now totaling 101.
- Updated the crazy popular Batch Shooting workflow by adding access to ODBC databases. You can now capture an image and embed metadata into it from a database. Yes, you read that right.
We had it in beta for about a month with many of our wonderful newsletter users putting it through the paces. They worked it over. Hard. And we responded.
So check it out!