Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:21 am
- Fixed crash caused by double-clicking on an Input DxWare or HID axis.
- Fixed duplicate cmjson file created when renaming a profile then editing and saving profile notes.
- Fixed crash caused by opening the profile target editor with particular combinations of running apps.
- Adjusted the curve digital joystick mode so that it is less laggy.
- Added keyboard driver editor dialog buttons (‘Edit…’) to the curve digital joystick dialog so now it easier to compose scroll commands.
- Added a profile targets enabled switch to the statusbar so you no longer have to go to the menu to enable/disable targeting. Removed the ability to enabled/disable this from the menus. It is not profile-specific, so it didn’t really belong in the profile menu. This setting is used for all profiles.
- You can now toggle the enabled/disabled state of macros, triggers and scripts by selecting a row in the grid and pressing the spacebar on the keyboard.
- Tweaked the verbage of mouse move script commands so that they make more sense and updated Tutorial 15 – Draw an X in Microsoft Paint.