2.1 Final July 5, 2020
- Added a new Gamepad driver. This emulates a gamepad HID device. However, it does not emulate an XBOX controller.
- Added a new Mouse Rel driver. This allows you to move the mouse cursor relative to its current position, such as (100, 100) which moves it 100 units right and 100 units down.
- Renamed the Mouse driver to Mouse Abs driver. This was the original absolute coordinate driver. It has been renamed to avoid confusion with the new Mouse Rel driver.
- Added a new ‘Joystick Sender And Reader no JVCL’ Delphi sample app. No JV or JVCL components are required for this app.
- Added C# sample apps. This includes a custom class for the minimal code needed to communicate with the drivers.
1.6 Final June 10, 2020
- Tweaked the Keyboard sender demo app to add a stuck key demo button.
- The keyboard HID usage pdf is now included in the /common folder.
- Added a Keyboard Reader demo app so you don’t need to mess around with Notepad/Wordpad.
1.5 Final May 2, 2020
- Added Mouse sender demo app.
- Updated comments throughout demo code.
1.4 Final Feb 13, 2020
- Updated digital signatures with the new certificate which expires in 2023.