Some bug fixes and tweaks here and there and now we have a new release. Check out the full release notes or read the most recent notes here:
184.108.40.206 June 5, 2017
- Fixed bug that would cause a slowdown when adding new macros or deleting existing macros. The delay was caused by the resetting of the speech engine.
220.127.116.11 June 4, 2017
- Fixed bug that caused the pause script command not to work if the computer has been up for more than 15 days. – Fixed bug that caused the voice config screen disable system commands and test mode checkbox settings to not be remembered properly.
18.104.22.168 June 3, 2017
- Fixed bug that cause some script commands to be enabled when a macro did not exist.
- Added a resizer area on the lower-right hand corner of the screen to make screen resizing easier.
- Enabled the snap-to functionality of the main window so that it will snap to the monitor edge.
- Fixed bug that caused the joystick panel axis positions to not update unless the 3DxWare panel was also open.